Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Ogre Who Destroyed Recess




Me, Owen, and Adam, my friends from school, were playing tag but there was a big ogre who lived on the hillside.  One of my friends went up there and he never came back alive.  I was so scared.  I heard a "Arrrrrgggghhh".  I jumped.  I was terrified.  The ogre went down the hill.  All of the school children ran into the school.  We went into our classrooms.  We locked our doors.  All of the children went home.

The next day I said, "Yay, today is Saturday!"  I was going to play my video games and when I was playing it there was a portal outside.  An ogre went through the portal.  I got a weapon from the game.  I got my friends.  I got them weapons too.  We went to the school.  We went up the hill.  We hid behind the bushes.  We saw him making a portal for his minions.  We got our weapons and "Wait!" I said, "first we need Max Ross.  He was the one who created the game.  Let's go to his house."

We left the school and went to his house.  He said he was going to help us and he did.  He got his laptop out.  He hacked in and then the portal was gone.  The ogre was mad.  He saw us.  We fought him.  I hit him with my bone crusher and he was defeated.  All of the bad monsters went back to the computer world.  All of the city was safe.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment