Monday, February 4, 2013

The Dragon Tale




I was at a football game.  It was the Giants versus the Green Bay Packers, when all of a sudden a big dragon flew over our heads.  I was really scared.  All of us ran out of the stadium.  We ran to our cars and drove back to our houses.

The next day we went to the same stadium.  It was covered in flames and fire.  I was really mad.  I got the location of the dragon.  It was in a mountain.  I took a bow and arrow.  I went to the mountain.  It was covered with spider webs.

I saw the dragon.  He saw me.  I ran out of the cave.  I hid.  The dragon went to the stadium.  I went to the stadium.  I hid in this little hiding spot.  I ran out and I fought him.  I shot a bow and arrow at him.  It did nothing.  He had armor on.  He was too powerful.

I got a special bow.  I saw a little spot with no armor.  I shot at that little spot.  I got a big truck and I drove him to a lava pit and he was no longer living.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment