Friday, January 8, 2016

The Clock Man






One day I was playing basketball when I realized I was late for school. I ran to school as fast as my legs could go. When I got to the school I was ten minutes late. "Man, time sucks” I said. I also said that time was boring and stupid. An old and creepy lady said, "don’t make him mad.” "What?” I said. She said that time is not a thing, it is a he. I didn’t listen to the weird lady, I mean who would? When I got home from school I started on my homework, but realized that I had to go to my tutor. ”Time sucks” I said again.

After I got back from my tutor it was 9 o'clock. I was tired so I went to bed. I kept on dreaming about time and I had nightmares about time. Finally, when I woke up I tried to find my mom. I went to my parents bedroom but only my dad was in there. I pulled him out of the covers. He was old and grey and wrinkly. I was so scared I woke him up and asked, "Where's mom?" He said that she died 2 years ago. I ran outside crying not knowing what to do. But then I saw the same old lady. I ran over to her and asked, "What did you mean about time is not a thing, it is a he? She said if you make him mad he can change time. She said that he has a clock for a face and a man's body. She also said he lives in a mountain up in the south if I want to get my mother back.

I started walking south. I couldn't believe that this was happening. Finally I looked up and there was the mountain. I started running and crying at the same time, but for some reason I couldn't run. I started to get all wrinkly and old. Wait a second, he knew that I was coming! He changed time so I got old and couldn’t make it up the mountain. Finally when I got to the mountain I was so tired I didn't think I could make it. But with all my might I started up the mountain.

Finally I got to the top. I rested for a long time. Finally I got up and started looking for a house or a door. Finally I saw a door. I started heading toward the door. When I got there I snuck into the door. I saw all of the souls who were lost because he changed the time. I saw him sleeping and waiting for me, so I tip toed in. I saw my mom's soul. I walked toward it and got it. I was going out the door when he stopped me. I tried to run but he got a good grip on my arm. He threw me to the other side of the room. He was about to change time and kill me but the old woman came in tackling the clock man. Then she held him, punched his clock, and he was dead. All the souls went back to all of the children and so did mine.


THE END


No comments:

Post a Comment